In order to join your chosen programme, you need to meet the University’s entry criteria. To find the specific qualifications we look for, please visit your country page. If you are unable to find your country or required qualification, please contact us directly for more information.
When submitting your application, you must also provide additional documentation. This should include the following:
- Academic transcripts/marksheets and certificates/diplomas
- Proof of English language (IELTS, PTE, WAEC)
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport (and previous visas, if you are an international student already living in the United Kingdom)
- Portfolio (if applicable)
It is free to apply to University Centre Shrewsbury, and you can apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate or MBA course using the following form:
What Happens Next?
We will keep you up to date with the progress of your application by email.
Tuition Fee Deposit
All self-funded, full-time international applicants must pay a tuition fee deposit (a minimum of £3,000) as a condition of their offer. To confirm your place and also assure the UK Visas and Immigration that you are a genuine student.
- Credit card. Please call us on +44 (0)1244 512071 with your details.
- Direct credit/bank transfer. The following details will be required for processing your transfer:
Bank: National Westminster Bank PLC
Address: 33 Eastgate Street, Chester, CH1 1XA
Sort Code: 60 40 08
Account Name: University of Chester Maintenance Account
Account Number: 79821898
Swift Code: NWBKGB2L
Iban code: GB74NWBK60400879821898
- Cheques either drawn on a personal account or sent via overseas bank transfer. They should be made payable to: ‘The University of Chester’. Please address cheques directly to the International Centre.