Skip to content

Shropshire Council (our accommodation partners) have a collection of useful information regarding the accommodation at Mardol House, which is available to view on their dedicated webpage . If after reading this you would like to discuss any aspect of the accommodation service and facilities please contact one of the Student Accommodation Concierges’ on

Student Room Insurance

Shropshire Council have arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider. It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.

Enter in your policy number HH1467 at to check your policy details.  

Visit the review cover link to: 

  • Check what is covered.
  • Check key exclusions and limitations. 
  • Check your policy excess. 
  • Check how to make a claim, extend and personalise your cover.

It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.